1 + 1 Half
This lovely and beautifully maintained 20 acre homestead 5 minutes east of Mendocino is quite unique with its compound of very appealing, rustically styled 3 bdrm, 1.5 bath home with separate guest house, rental cottage, ceramic studio and garage. Artfully built and more recently updated and fully permitted- this property has been thoughtfully prepared for sale. The original features of this classically Mendocino home like stain glass windows, carved corbels and special wood elements and designs have been preserved or replaced. The decks are new. The main house has custom made cabinets throughout created by local craftsman Taimi Barti out of old growth redwood that are truly amazing. Even the hardwood flooring and paneling were locally forested and milled. The charming guest cottage and other buildings are nicely distanced and nearby marked trails weave throughout the property and twice traverse a year round creek. The forest around the structures was thinned and a CalFire clearance was obtained last year. All the elements and amenities for comfortable living in beautiful seclusion are here.
Residential - Single Family, Office, Craftsman, Cottage, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected,Propane,Phone Connected,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 2
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level Master
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Microwave,Propane Range,Refrigerator,Dryer,Washer
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove, Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Stained Glass,Wood Frames
- Insert,Great Room,Wood Burning,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Built-in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Living Room Deck Attached,Pantry,Partially Furnished,Tile Counters,All Bedrooms Down,Loft,Main Level Master,Walk-In Pantry,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Wood, Cedar, Shingle, Redwood Siding
- Pool Description
- Above Ground,Private
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinklers None.
Cash, Cash to New Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Masha Grohman, Gale Beauchamp Realty
Agent License: 01958901 Office License: 648753 Office Phone: (707) 964-5532